We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
BOOTMOD3 B58 - BMW FXX GXX 140i 240i 340i 440i 540i 740i M240i M140i X3 40i M40i
NOTE 1: If you vehicle has had any software updates recently, it is possible that BMW could have locked your DME, which would require bench unlocking to install a BootMod3 tune.
NOTE 2: If your DME has a production date after 6/2020, then you will not be able to have your DME unlocked for tuning. The only way to view your DME's production date is to find the label printed on your DME, not by checking the production date of your vehicle chassis.
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series. Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up since its debut in November 2016 with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market since.
Build the ultimate tune for your B58 engine powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and available TODAY:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging well over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Acquire a full OTS Map bundle to gain access to all OTS maps offered
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform :
- Top speed limiter removal
- Exhaust burble adjustments in app on any map (OTS and custom)
- Exhaust flap adjusments
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks
B58 engine BMW Vehicles supported (if your B58 vehicle is not listed please inquire with us):
- 2016–present F32/F33 440i
- 2016–present F30/F31/F34 340i
- 2016–present F20/F21 M140i
- 2016–present F22/F23 M240i
- 2016-present F32/F33/F36 440i
- 2017–present G30/G31 540i
- 2016–present G11 740i/Li
- 2017–present G32 640i
- 2017-present G01 X3 M40i
- 2018-present G02 X4 M40i
- 2017-present G30/G31 540i
- 2018-present G14/G15/G16 840i
- 2019-present G20 M340i
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
*** 2019+ G series vehicles may require DME unlock done on bench to enable OBD flashing. Inquire with our tech support on details.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. Kies Motorsports makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.