We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
CSF Heat Exchanger for BMW M3/M4 [F80/F82/F83]
Don't get left behind or have to do cool down laps at the track. The CSF High Performance Heat Exchanger helps solve heat soak issues with the S55 engine in the M3/M4 [F80/F82/F83]. For the track enthusiast this is a must have!
The CSF Heat Exchanger features a 2-row 42mm dual core with CSF's exclusive B-Tube Technology. B-Tube Technology allows for over 15% increase in cooling efficiency over a tradition O-tube design.
The Heat Exchanger helps with power gains, and makes a huge difference in power consistency. No one wants to be down on power after driving hard for 3 minutes right? Well, now you don't have to worry about that anymore! Also, this is a simple upgrade that does not involve custom installation so reverting back to stock later is easy to do if needed.
The CSF "Game Over" high performance heat exchanger features:
- 2-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Dual-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 2 times before exiting the radiator for the lowest outlet temperature possible (OEM style design)
- CNC machined, OEM style “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections
- CNC machined, OEM style mounting brackets & fittings for superb fit and durability
- Includes removable aluminum rock guard
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, OEM X-brace, and all air ducting/shrouding
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time (this applies to products we have readily available at the warehouse and not a product that requires special order). Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other. Larger items like bumpers and body kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to get you from time of ship.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.