We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
AST Suspension 5300 Series 3-Way Motorcycle BU4014S-0064-M1 - 1996-2002 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
AST motorcycle suspension for the 1996-2002 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm is exclusively designed for top performance. The AST high end shock absorber blends into your creation with this timeless design and gives your bike the best road performance with confidence while riding.
- Monotube shock absorber
- Exact setting and spring rates are customized for the rider's weight
- Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston
- Low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Dampers can be rebuilt, and settings can be changed
- Part Number: BU4014S-0064-M1
- Product: AST Suspension 5300 Series 3-Way Motorcycle
- Adjustment: 3-Way
- Shock Type: Eye 2 eye, Steel/Aluminium
- Model Years: 1996-2002
- Make: Buell
- Model: S1-S3-M2-X1
- Spring Kit: Included
- TUV Approved?
- Comments: Rider's weight needs to be provided to determine spring rate.
- 1996 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 1997 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 1998 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 1999 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 2000 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 2001 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
- 2002 Buell S1-S3-M2-X1 Damper Length 380mm
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.