Worry Free Install
Friendly and Helpful
AST Suspension Lowering Springs ASTLS-14-1191 - 1985-1995 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
AST Suspension Lowering Springs for the 1985-1995 Mercedes-Benz 200 (W124T) will lower that center of gravity without giving in a lot of the comfort you are used to with the OEM springs. The lowering springs are a direct replacement of the OEM springs and have been developed especially for each specific vehicle. Made out of the best material on the best Wafios coiling machines available.
AST Suspension Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Developed and tested to work flawlessly with stock dampers
- Progressive design for the best lowering vs performance
- Cold coiled
- Premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire
- Powder coated finish
- Lifetime warranty on breaking
We recommend that our lowering springs be installed by a specialist workshop having the experts and special tools. Prior to assembly, it is absolutely necessary to read the TUV expertise comparing it with the data of the car and the delivered chassis part in order to exclude future assembly and technical problems concerning the TUV.
Brake Power Regulator
If the vehicle is equipped with a load-dependent brake power regulator on the rear axle, we recommend checking this regulator and having it re-adjusted by your specialist workshop.
Vehicles equipped with an anti-blocking system: the sensors have to be accurately re-adjusted after mounting our lowering springs.
Vehicles equipped with level adjustment: requires re-adjustment after mounting our lowering springs.
After our lowering springs are installed, wheel adjustment values must be checked.
The lowering indicated by us results from the difference between the standard ride-height (distance between fender and the center of the wheel) and the ride-height after lowering. You should take into consideration that in case of lowering carried out by the factory, the dimensions are reduced by this lowerage.
- Part Number: ASTLS-14-1191
- Product: AST Suspension Lowering Springs
- Front Lowering Range: 40MM
- Rear Lowering Range: 40MM
- TUV Certified? Yes
- Production Years: 01/1985-05/1995
- Model Years: 1985-1995
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 200
- Chassis: W124T
- Model Note:
- Fitment Note 1:������Not suitable for 4WD (four-wheel drive) cars.
- Fitment Note 2:������Not suitable for cabriolet, convertible designs.
- Fitment Note 3:������Mounting instructions for W201/202/123/124/126: Maximum lowering is obtained by using single points (single stud) spring rubber bases on the front and rear axles. In case the 3 point or 4 point rubber bases installed by the manufacturer have to be exchanged accordingly (spare part available from DB agents) in case of corresponding accessories, as automatic shifting, air conditioning etc. However, on the front the 3 point or 4 point rubber bases must always be used in case of trailer operation (trailer couping) on the rear axle, 3 point rubber bases must always be used.
- 1985 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1986 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1988 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1989 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1990 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz 200 200T-200TE-200TD-230TE-E200-E220 Station (W124T)
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.