We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
AWE Tuning F8X S55 Switchpath Exhaust Suite for M3 / M4
NOTE: Because AWE exhausts systems are manufactured in-house at AWE HQ we are subjected to their availability. You may experience delays of up to 4-8 weeks. Often times orders will ship in just a few days, however, please DO NOT order if you are unable to wait.
Leveraging two and a half decades of performance engineering, AWE is proud to present the BMW F80 M3 SwitchPath™ Exhaust Suite.
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Proprietary “rattle-less” exhaust valve design
- Featuring SwitchPath™ Technology
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- SwitchPath™ Technology utilizes factory valving and M-Sport button
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
AWE SwitchPath™ Technology
AWE SwitchPath™ technology responds to the exhaust valve commands sent from your BMW ECU, dependent on your throttle input and M-Sport button setting. This means that the AWE F80 M3 SwitchPath™ Exhaust will transform from a sophisticated “Touring” note to an aggressive “Track” note with the touch of the M-Sport button or throttle position.
In other words, exhaust volume is civil when you want it, and quite disobedient when you’re in the mood.
The volume game: From civil to disobedient.
We’ve spent the majority of our R&D time perfecting the AWE M3 Exhaust Suite to provide options for virtually every taste:
- Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is the most sophisticated of the lot, while still announcing that you’ve arrived. Aggressive when you want it, yet refined at part throttle and highway speeds. This exhaust brings out the natural tone of the M3 motor without compromising neighborhood relations.
- Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes: Your volume is already turned up with your aftermarket downpipes, but chances are you may want a bit more sophistication and refinement without losing the aggressive yell of the twin turbo engine. This is the system that makes de-catted downpipes a bit more suitable for daily usage.
- Non-Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your stock downpipes: This is an aggressive set up, with sharper edges. It announces your entry while still maintaining trademark AWE sophistication. We recommend this combination for those looking for more full throttle growl from their M3, with a slightly higher part-throttle / highway cruising volume (non-returnable due to sound preference).
- Non-Resonated SwitchPath™ Exhaust with your aftermarket downpipes: If you have to ask, this isn’t your system (non-returnable due to sound preference).
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.