NOTE: Because AWE exhausts systems are manufactured in-house at AWE HQ we are subjected to their availability. You may experience delays of up to 4-8 weeks. Often times orders will ship in just a few days, however, please DO NOT order if you are unable to wait.
Presenting the AWE F8X M3/M4 Track Edition Exhaust:
- Ramp up the volume, with a new, lower price point.
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- 29lb weight saving over stock
- Available as Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ valves open)
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The Track Edition is for those who like it loud and rowdy. All of the time.
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the F8X M3/M4 utilizes all of the precision engineering found within the popular SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the valves and rear muffler. What’s left? Straight-through, uninterrupted flow and tone.
Thanks to the precision-engineered integrated X-pipe up front, unwanted rasp typically found in other aftermarket F8X exhausts is subdued, leaving what would be classified as the “valve open” soundtrack from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust to sing loud and clear… just 100% of the time.
The Track Edition Exhaust retains the option of coming complete with either Resonated or Non-Resonated mid pipes, enabling a bit of fine tuning to desired tastes.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
Domestic Shipping Policy
All domestic orders will be shipped to the verified billing address associated with the customer’s credit card. In the event that the products need to be shipped to another address, Kies Motorsports will verify the transaction with the customer by requesting a screenshot of our transaction on the customers online banking. Similar to how PayPal verifies orders, Kies Motorsports has implemented an authorization program that will display a unique code on the credit card transaction next to where the “Kiesmotorsports” name appears.
International Customer Policy
To best serve International Customers, Kies Motorsports only accepts PayPal VERIFIED payments and PayPal VERIFIED addresses on international orders. For international shipping quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org