We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
AWE Tuning F8X S55 Track Edition Exhaust Suite for M3 / M4
NOTE: Because AWE exhausts systems are manufactured in-house at AWE HQ we are subjected to their availability. You may experience delays of up to 4-8 weeks. Often times orders will ship in just a few days, however, please DO NOT order if you are unable to wait.
Presenting the AWE F8X M3/M4 Track Edition Exhaust:
- Ramp up the volume, with a new, lower price point.
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- 29lb weight saving over stock
- Available as Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ valves open)
- Tip options include 90 or 102mm double walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and 96mm stainless steel tips with carbon fiber sleeve
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The Track Edition is for those who like it loud and rowdy. All of the time.
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the F8X M3/M4 utilizes all of the precision engineering found within the popular SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the valves and rear muffler. What’s left? Straight-through, uninterrupted flow and tone.
Thanks to the precision-engineered integrated X-pipe up front, unwanted rasp typically found in other aftermarket F8X exhausts is subdued, leaving what would be classified as the “valve open” soundtrack from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust to sing loud and clear… just 100% of the time.
The Track Edition Exhaust retains the option of coming complete with either Resonated or Non-Resonated mid pipes, enabling a bit of fine tuning to desired tastes.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.