We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
CarPro CQuartz Lite 150ml
CQuartz Lite 150ml
CQuartz Lite - The fastest application of Cquartz yet!
Introducing the incredibly user-friendly CQuartz Lite ceramic coating! “Lite” is based on the incredible CQuartz UK ceramic coating technology, which has become famous around the world! CQuartz Lite can be applied as a stand-alone ceramic coating lasting more than 6 months, or it can be used as a topcoat for existing CQuartz coatings!
CQuartz Lite was designed for those that are not ready to make the plunge into the industry leading strength of our professional grade coatings but wish to enjoy some of the many benefits that only CQuartz coatings offer.
The capabilities of CQuartz Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, and UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Deg! In other words, CQuartz Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained!
CQuartz Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CQuartz Lite is a great option for professional detailers, or for the do it yourself guru who wants to switch to their first true ceramic coating.
CQuartz Lite may be applied to virtually any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels, and glass (except windscreen), just like your other favorite CQuartz products!
- Spray on and wipe off or wipe on and wipe off. (Use appropriate PPE if sprayed).
- The fastest to apply Cquartz yet.
- Protection and high gloss with ease of use for all detailers.
- Sio2 (ceramic), Tio2 (titanium) hybrid coating.
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties.
- Resistance to stains, dirt, soiling, loss of gloss and weathering.
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants.
- Durability: 6-12 Months.
- Average Thickness: 1 Micron.
- Coverage 15ml-50ml per coat depending on method of application.
- Water contact angle: 110°.
- Minor filling.
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F.
- (1) CQuartz Lite 150ml Bottle.
- Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
- Use CarPro Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with CarPro Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
- Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24”/60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a CarPro 2Face Towel to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so it should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots (excess product that was not leveled) or residue. Note: For a short period of time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
- After the paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend the use of CarPro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during first 48h.
- As usual we recommend an appropriate face mask and nitrile gloves suitable for protection from solvents while applying.
- If spray method is utilized, proper masking is critical and isolation is recommended from unprotected objects, creatures, or people.
*This coatings shelf life expectancy is approximately 12-14 months unopened, and 6 months or less once opened.*
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.