We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
CarPro CQuartz TiO2 30ml Kit
CQuartz TiO2 30ml Kit
Experience the revolution.
CQuartz TiO2 is the latest adaptation of the original Quartz-based coating that put the advances of Nanotechnology in the hands of detailing enthusiasts, CarPro CQuartz remains at the cutting edge of automotive protection technology with constant advances and improvements throughout the years. CQuartz bonds to paint, glass, metal, and plastic at a molecular level, effectively becoming a functional element of the vehicle’s surface. This coating’s hard hydrophobic, glass-like finish helps to protect your vehicle from weathering, UV-damage, industrial and organic fallout, acid, alkaline, light wash-marring and abrasion for up to 2-years whilst making it easier to clean than ever before. If you find maintaining your vehicle’s beauty a challenge, it’s time to experience the CQuartz legend for yourself.
- (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz.
- (1) Applicator Block
- (5) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Reflective Hologram CQuartz stickers
- SiO2 (Quartz) & Tio2 (Titanium) hybrid coating for extreme reflections, gloss, and resistance to oxidation.
- Extremely durable hard glossy coat, which can help protect against acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays for more than 2 years.
- Offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQuartz can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
- CQuartz contains ceramic nano-particles found within glass alongside TiO2 nano-particles creating a highly reflective, transparent layer offering incredible durability.
- Average thickness of each CQuartz layer is approximately 1µm ~ 2µm.
- Once applied, CQuartz forms a strong bond directly to the paint becoming one with the painted surface and offering a true sacrificial barrier to the environment.
- CQuartz active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellency and resisting most stains on the paints surface.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 100F.
- If environmental temperatures are below 60F consider CQuartz UK.
- If contamination exists, CarPro Iron X and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from Cquartz your vehicle should have all surfaces 100% clean and paint polished to a high level.
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish in less time with no fillers.
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove any oils leftover after polishing - This is critical to ensure durability of CQuartz.
- We recommend coating removal towels: CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) 16" x 16" - Blue/ Orange 10 Pack, Microfiber Madness Slogger (16" x 16") or Edgeless White Polish Towel - 16" x 16".
- We recommend extra suede applicators if applying more than 1 coat - CarPro Suede MicroFiber Applicator 4"x4" 10 PACK.
- Finding the right time to "level" (wipe off) excess coating after it flashes:
- Start with a single 2ft x 2ft test section to determine flash time before applying coating to entire vehicle. Flash time will vary depending on temperature, humidity, air movement, paint type, how thick it is applied, and more.
- If coating is applied thick then the coating will take longer to flash. If applied thin it will flash faster. Hot temps will cause it to flash faster, cold temps will cause it to flash slower. Air movement will cause it to flash faster.
- When it starts to flash you will see colors that will make the coating look like a rainbow or oil slick.
- Remove too soon and it will be oily with no grab to it when wiping. If you wipe off too soon it will not give the coating a chance to bond.
- Remove too late and it becomes hard to remove.
- The time to remove is when you feel just a little push back or "grab" against your towel but it is not difficult to remove and it is no longer oily. It may leave some streaks at first but with the second wipe of a fresh clean side of the towel, the streaks should wipe off and the paint should be nice and clear.
- Lighting - Lighting is key to make sure you wipe off completely when you do wipe off. You don't want spot lighting like you would use on paint correction, but ambient lighting. Look at the paint from different angles to make sure none of the coating is missed. Spot lighting will "wash out" the high spots visually. Think of it like this: when you wipe off a sealant you have hours to go and check it again outside or in other lighting. In this case you need to pay attention as you go rather than wait an hour. Thorough removal of the coating is very necessary as any product left on the surface will harden and require polishing to remove soon after.
- Cquartz Tio2 - Wait between 1-5 minutes depending on temps, humidity, and paint and find the right window to wipe when you’re doing your test panel. Generally in summer temps 2-3 min. Too soon and it will still be oily. Too late and it becomes hard to remove.
- High spots - A high spot is excess coating that was not leveled (wiped off). Most of the time it will look like an application mark. If you discover them within minutes then a bit more product will lift them. Otherwise you would use a dot of finishing polish such as CarPro Essence or CarPro Reflect and rub the high spot off, wipe it down with CarPro Eraser or your IPA of choice, and then re-coat that area and onto the area around it by about 6". Then start wiping off the perimeter immediately and slowly work inwards to feather it until you reach the area you are trying to re-coat at the appropriate time.
Directions: Use only in good ambient lighting
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface.
- Do not re-use 4" suede applicators.
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint.
- Wear hand protection.
- Wear respiratory protection such as a painters mask.
Read "Tips" above before coating
- Wrap a 4" microfiber suede around the grey side of applicator block.
- Shake CQuartz.
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product down the applicator.
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions.
- Buff off as soon as it flashes (within 1-5 minutes depending - see tips above) using a CarPro No Lint Ultra Towel 16" x 16".
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to the next section.
- Switch out the 4" Suedes every 2+/- panels.
- Additional coats may be applied with 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats. Max Layer - 3 coats.
- Apply CarPro Reload after final coat within 30- 60 mins. Wait a minimum of 12 hours if you miss the 30-60 minute window, before applying Reload.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application (For best results keep dry for 24 hours).
- Gently wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5 days after application.
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application to speed the curing.
- The best thing to do is start using CarPro Reset to wash with regularly. Other soaps can leave residue that temporarily messes up the beading and allows dust and dirt to stick more readily.
- Wash Mitt:
- Microfiber Madness Incredimitt (Recommended for daily drivers and most cars - This mitt is easiest to maintain and is extremely durable as well as washing out most easily)
- Merino Wool Wash Mitt (Recommended if car has extremely soft paint or car does not get extremely dirty) .
- Drying Towel: CarPro or Microfiber Madness.
- Quick Detailing: CarPro ECH2o Concentrate and Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile towels (need about 3-6 towels).
- Occasionally (every 3 to 6 months) decontaminate surface with CarPro Iron X. Use during wash cycle (after Reset) and as directed.
- If using CarPro Reload as topper: use every 3-12 months, for special occasions or any time you like.
Q & A:
1. What are the consequences of buffing the product off too soon?
You will remove some of the coating layer and affect durability.
2. Approximately how many microns will 1 coating of CQuartz add to the paint?
Between 1 ~ 2 microns.
3. Can CQuartz be applied to single stage paints of any age?
4. What temperatures will CQuartz withstand before failing?
5. What is the shelf life of CQuartz before being opened by the consumer?
6. If only some of the bottle is used and the cap replaced tightly what would the remaining shelf life be?
7. Can CQuartz be clayed a year down the line if any contaminants stick to it?
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.