We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
CarPro Eraser 500ml (17oz)
CarPro Eraser 500ml (17oz)
Intensive Polish & Oil Remover
An excellent all around cleaner, eraser was specifically designed for the complete removal of polishing oils for inspection and prior to the application of CQuartz or any other coating, wax, or sealant. However due to the alcohol mixed with Eraser's special degreasing agent we have found it also makes an excellent streak free glass cleaner and also works as a general purpose degreaser and cleaner for many situations. A final wipe-down with Eraser on your tires will leave them cleaner than a tire wash and scrub alone.
Until now IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and water mixture, have been used to remove polish residue and fillers from auto paint before a wax or paint sealant are applied. This step allows you to check your work following compounding and it is supposed to ensure a totally clean paint surface on which the LSP (last step product) can bond. IPA loosens oil but the problem occurs as oil can be spread around or redeposited as you wipe the paint.
Eraser goes a step further with its intense cleaners that dissolve oils. Eraser breaks down polish residue as well as removing dust. It has the added bonus of cleaning better than an ordinary IPA, due to its patented degreasing formula. Eraser makes it possible for everyone to get the perfectly clean surface prior to the application of Cquartz or any other coating, wax, or sealant. Furthermore, with our proprietary blend you will not find even a hint of that nasty IPA smell when using Eraser.
- Eraser is an intense cleaner designed to dissolve oil particles and remove polish residue to prepare the paintwork for Cquartz.
- When you wipe down your polished vehicle with Eraser, you’re removing oils, fillers, and dust completely.
- Eraser also has anti-static components to resist dust after wiping. The paint will stay dust-free while you’re in the process of applying Cquartz so you don’t have to keep re-cleaning panel by panel.
- Eraser contains no silicone and is completely safe for use in paint shops and body shops.
- Eraser smells great, which is definitely not true of a homemade IPA! CarPro Eraser is the next step and an evolution beyond IPA.
- Prepare your vehicle for the best results with Cquartz by erasing oil and polish residue.
- Due to Eraser's key ingredients & make up, Eraser also makes a fantastic glass cleaner and degreaser. It leaves a streak free finish to glass every time with the added benefit of a static free finish so the glass stays cleaner longer.
- Flip and change out your towels often as you work across the vehicle.
Paint Cleaning Directions:
- Fold Crazy Pile or CarPro 2 Face Towel twice (forming a folded 8”x8” area)
- Spray liberally across 2-3 Sq Ft. area and one or 2 spritz on your towel and immediately wipe off.
- When wiping place your folded towel flat against the surface and use even pressure.
- Wipe in a sweeping motion as you turn corners (not a stop and start motion)
- Utilize a “secondary” towel with a spritz of Eraser for a final wipe before moving on.
Glass Cleaning Directions:
- Pair with a Cloudbuster glass cleaning towel for superior results.
- Spray the surface.
- Wipe surface using Cloudbuster or quality non-linting microfiber.
- Follow with secondary towel that you do not allow to become saturated with cleaner. (Secondary Towel)
Additional Glass Cleaning Tips:
- Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete).
- Fold glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters). When in use keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
- Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel.
- On interior of glass - finish in left to right direction. On exterior of glass - finish in vertical direction. In this manner you can easily identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.