We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
CarPro Fog Fight 100ml Kit
Fog Fight 100ml Kit
Introducing the easiest way to avoid fog and condensation on your windshield and mirrors.
How often do you find yourself wiping down the interior of your windshield with your hands or pulling out of the driveway without being able to see clearly. Avoid foggy glass and mirrors with CarPro Fog Fight! As microscopic beads of water in the air attempt to form on the glass, the super hydrophilic Fog Fight forces them not to form beads. Featuring a "below 20 Deg." contact angle it becomes impossible for the moisture to form beads. Tested and proven in lab tests, no fog or condensation formed on Fog Fight treated surfaces, even over 60 minutes of boiling water.
- In lab tests, no fog formed after 60 minutes over boiling water or a hundred cycles of hot-and-cold.
- Safe and effective on all glass, lens types.
- Cleaner and anti-fog treatment in one step.
- One application lasts over a month if untouched.
- (1) Fog Fight 100ml with sprayer.
- (1) Applicator Block.
- (2) 4" x 4" Suede Microfibers.
- (1) 8" x 8" Suede Microfibers.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to dry surface: Spray on lightly and spread thin layer evenly with 4" Suede wrapped around Foam Block Applicator (or with terry cloth microfiber).
- Allow to cure before wiping off.
- 23 to 70 Deg: Approximately 10 min.
- 70 to 90 deg: Approximately 1-3 min.
- Wipe off.
- Do not touch, rub or clean the surface after applied.
- Avoid application during extremely humid conditions if possible.
- If surface is extremely dirty, clean with CarPro Eraser or Fast Glass Towel.
- Keep in cool dry ventilated space.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Durability: 1 month if not touched or wiped.
- TIP : In very cold weather spray a fine mist on the surface, (not too much) and use a thicker MF for wiping off very well if necessary.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.