We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
Dodson Motorsports Upgraded Clutch - Sportsman's Plus - BMW DCT - DMS-8002
SPORTSMAN'S PLUS CLUTCH UPGRADE TO SUIT BMW DCT
- - 10 plate build
- - Quality machined billet baskets
- - Patented friction design
- - Each clutch is custom hand built to exact tolerances
- - Can be used for street, circuit, drag racing and high horsepower cars
- - Patent-pending components installed
- - High torque handling capacity
- - Advanced clutch cooling designs
- - Reduced heat
- - Fast clutch change
- - Good drivability
- - Large frictions & steels
- - Small frictions & steels
- - Large basket
- - Small basket
- - Large end plate
- - Small end plate
- - Large circlips
- - Small circlips
- - Suitable for all BMW DCT transmissions
- - E82: 135i Coupé, USA & Europe
- - E88: 135i Convertible, USA & Europe
- - E89: Z4 35i Roadster, USA & Europe; Z4 35is Roadster, USA & Europe
- - E90: M3 Saloon, USA & Europe
- - E90N: M3 Saloon, USA & Europe
- - E92: M3 Coupé, USA & Europe; 335i Coupé, Europe
- - E92N: 335is Coupé, USA; M3 Coupé, USA & Europe; 335i Coupé, Europe
- - E93: M3 Convertible, USA & Europe; 335i Convertible, Europe
- - E93N: 335is Convertible, USA; M3 Convertible, USA & Europe; 335i Convertible, Europe
- - F06: M6 Gran Coupé, USA & Europe
- - F10: M5 Saloon, USA & Europe
- - F12: M6 Convertible, USA & Europe
- - F13: M6 Coupé, USA & Europe
- - F87: M2 Competition
- - F80 M3
- - F82 M4
- - F83 M4 Convertible
**Please note, clutches are shipped directly from Dodson Motorsport New Zealand and will incur customs and duties, which are the responsibility of the customer.
The Dodson Motorsport Sportsman's Plus clutch upgrade for the BMW DCT will be offered on a core exchange basis.
We will send you a preassembled upgraded clutch which you can readily install then you need to send back your old core as part of the exchange. As the clutch core is an intricate and fragile component, we will ship the assembled clutch unit in a special carry box to ensure that it will not be damaged while in transit.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.