We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
EBC REDSTUFF CERAMIC REAR BRAKE PADS (FOR F3X, F2X, and F8X with BREMBO or MSPORT Rear Brakes)
Please ensure that your REAR Calipers Look like the following picture (Please note, they may be Blue, unpainted, Red or another color.):
EBC Redstuff Brake Pads
Bring your sports car, Japanese muscle car, or performance European cars to a halt with EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads! EBCs high performance road compound, the next grade up from Greenstuff, Redstuff pads deliver unparalleled stopping power up to incredibly high temperatures, making them perfect for cars such as the BMW M3, Mitsubishi Evo, Subaru Impreza and other High Performance vehicles.
Recommended for road cars with 200+ bhp. Staying in complete control of your high-octane ride is essential and that's why you need EBCs Red Stuff Brake Pads.
An ECE R90 approved pad, legal for road use yet capable of stopping you from regular 100mph plus runs without fade. The pads just keep getting better the more abuse you give them.
- EBC Redstuff Brake Pads are designed to directly replace your stock pads
- These ceramic pads are specifically formulated for serious road driving
- Redstuff Brake Pads can cut stopping distances by up to 42 feet over stock parts
- Minimal dust leaves your wheels clean, producing 50% less dust than most stock pads
- Quiet braking ceramic blend of your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads fights off squeal
- Features EBC Brake-In TM surface coating which conditions brake disc surface and accelerates pad bed-in, delivering strong braking power right out of the box
- Features a center-line slot that vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and brake fade
- The pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.