Are you running more E85 or making more power than your stock fuel system can support?
We have developed a port injection kit and LPFP upgrade (Low Pressure Fuel Pump) for your S55 that will provide you with the additional fueling capacity that you need to be able to run up to 100% E85 on stock or upgraded turbos.
What is port injection?
Port injection is a kit that is installed between your intake manifold and the cylinder head that runs off the low pressure fuel supply to provide you with more fueling than your stock system is capable of. It's a relatively easy system to install and does not require any permanent modification to your car.
What is the Stage 4 LPFP upgrade?
This upgrade is an E85 compatible dual pump system that doubles the factory capacity and is required when looking to make more than 600whp on E85.
Stage 4 kit includes:
- Port Injection kit
- Fuel-It! custom black anodized spacer for the intake manifold
- Fuel-It! custom black anodized fuel rail
- Black anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Six of the following:
- Flow matched Bosch injectors (750cc)
- BMW OEM gaskets
- Stage 4 LPFP Upgrade
- OEM Flex Fuel pump
- Secondary pump (Walbro 450)
- Dual -6an E85 compatible feed lines
- Dual input E85 compatible fuel filter
- Return kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (1:1 boost referenced)
- Return line
- Silicone boost reference line and fittings
- 950cc injector upgrade
- Ethanol Sensor and Bluetooth Analyzer upgrade
- Continental Ethanol sensor
- 3/8" Cam-Lock style fittings
- Bluetooth Analyzer (Iphone or Android app must be purchased to use this feature)
Compatible with the following:
- 3' F80 M3 (04/2012 — 06/2015)
- 3' F80 M3 LCI (01/2015 — current)
- 4' F82 M4 (02/2013 — current)
- 4' F82 M4 LCI ? (05/2016 — current)
- 4' F83 M4 (06/2013 — current)
- 4' F83 M4 LCI (05/2016 — current)
- 2' F87 M2C (2019-current)
*Port Injection Controller install guides can be found here...
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*All port injection kits are built to order so please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated, your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.
Domestic Shipping Policy
All domestic orders will be shipped to the verified billing address associated with the customer’s credit card. In the event that the products need to be shipped to another address, Kies Motorsports will verify the transaction with the customer by requesting a screenshot of our transaction on the customers online banking. Similar to how PayPal verifies orders, Kies Motorsports has implemented an authorization program that will display a unique code on the credit card transaction next to where the “Kiesmotorsports” name appears.
International Customer Policy
To best serve International Customers, Kies Motorsports only accepts PayPal VERIFIED payments and PayPal VERIFIED addresses on international orders. For international shipping quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org