We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
AWE Tuning F30/F32 BMW 328i/330i/428i/430i Touring Edition Axle-Back Exhaust Suite
NOTE: Because AWE exhausts systems are manufactured in-house at AWE HQ we are subjected to their availability. You may experience delays of up to 4-8 weeks. Often times orders will ship in just a few days, however, please DO NOT order if you are unable to wait.
AWE Tuning BMW F30/F32 (328i/330i/428i/430i) Touring Edition Exhaust Specs:
- A sophisticated Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust.
- Touring Edition Axle-back features AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Performance Mid Pipes available for racing applications
- Max gains of 13 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (328i/428i)
- Fitments for B48 (330i/430i), and N20 and N26 motors (328i/428i)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 80mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Available as dual tip (330i, 328i, 430i, 428i) or unique quad tip configuration (328i, 428i)
- 3D-printed bolt on marking template allows for perfect “quad tip” bumper cut if desired (available for both Non-M Sport and M Sport 328i, 428i cars)
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
All F3X 328i / 330i / 428i / 430i systems are 80mm and double walled, available in either chrome silver or diamond black.
IMPORTANT NOTE: AWE Exhaust Suites are a modular exhaust system. Components are sold separately, or as a complete cat-back system.
The axle-back component is the rear portion from the rear axle of the vehicle onward, and typically just includes the muffler and exhaust tips.
The mid pipe is the section of pipe that goes from the catalytic converter to meet the axle-back component. Pictures may show the entire exhaust suite, or individual components. Please make sure you make the right selection when choosing your options.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any pre-purchase questions. We would be more than happy to help!
Actual customer photos:
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.