We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
Evolution Racewerks N54 (3.0TT) Diverter Valve Charge Pipe (2006 - April 2009)
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Compatible with factory diverter valves or aftermarket factory style diverter valves.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Factory diverter valve sound baffle, which causes turbulence in the factory pipe, is removed.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Developed under the harsh conditions of racing on our 135i Race Car.
- Optional TIAL Q Blow Off Valve available in 5 different colors (black, polished silver, red, blue and purple).
- Optional Synapse Synchronic Blow Off Valve now available!!!
- Optional HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve now available!!!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time (this applies to products we have readily available at the warehouse and not a product that requires special order). Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other. Larger items like bumpers and body kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to get you from time of ship.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.