Turn up the boost with a tune and find your $600.00 factory charge pipe break apart? You are not alone as this is a common situation with many enthusiast in this situation. The factory charge pipe is made out of plastic and was not designed to handle the higher boost levels. Well, fear not! The solution is here! Replace it with a higher flowing, stronger aluminum charge pipe! Made 100% of 6061 high grade aluminum, this will never happen again (backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty)!
Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. We used 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping to ensure smooth transitions. The factory charge pipe starts off at 1.75" at the factory turbocharger outlet. It starts out round but quickly flattens into a rectangular shape before turning round again. It does not increase to 2.25" until near the intercooler assembly (intercooler assembly has 2.25" inlets). These constant changes in shape and size with the factory charge pipe causes turbulence (restriction) and in turn, slows down intake air speeds. Slower intake air speeds means reduced throttle response and more turbocharger lag. Our new charge pipe starts off right away at a larger 2.25" and maintains a smooth round shape all the way to the intercooler assembly. The results are improved throttle response and faster boost spool up!
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Throttle body matched 2.75" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange.
- Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body.
- Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body.
- Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Domestic Shipping Policy
All domestic orders will be shipped to the verified billing address associated with the customer’s credit card. In the event that the products need to be shipped to another address, Kies Motorsports will verify the transaction with the customer by requesting a screenshot of our transaction on the customers online banking. Similar to how PayPal verifies orders, Kies Motorsports has implemented an authorization program that will display a unique code on the credit card transaction next to where the “Kiesmotorsports” name appears.
International Customer Policy
To best serve International Customers, Kies Motorsports only accepts PayPal VERIFIED payments and PayPal VERIFIED addresses on international orders. For international shipping quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org