We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
Evolution Racewerks S55 (3.0TT) F80/F82/F83 Charge Pipe
Turn up the boost with a tune and find your $600.00 factory charge pipe break apart? You are not alone as this is a common situation with many enthusiast in this situation. The factory charge pipe is made out of plastic and was not designed to handle the higher boost levels. Well, fear not! The solution is here! Replace it with a higher flowing, stronger aluminum charge pipe! Made 100% of 6061 high grade aluminum, this will never happen again (backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty)!
Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. We used 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping to ensure smooth transitions. The factory charge pipe starts off at 1.75" at the factory turbocharger outlet. It starts out round but quickly flattens into a rectangular shape before turning round again. It does not increase to 2.25" until near the intercooler assembly (intercooler assembly has 2.25" inlets). These constant changes in shape and size with the factory charge pipe causes turbulence (restriction) and in turn, slows down intake air speeds. Slower intake air speeds means reduced throttle response and more turbocharger lag. Our new charge pipe starts off right away at a larger 2.25" and maintains a smooth round shape all the way to the intercooler assembly. The results are improved throttle response and faster boost spool up!
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Throttle body matched 2.75" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange.
- Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body.
- Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body.
- Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at email@example.com
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.