This pipe from FTP motorsports will not only improve flow over stock but also make a big improvement in the reliability column.
The factory piping is made from plastic to reduce weight and manufacturing costs. While this is great for the production line and the sticker price, it doesn't hold up well as the engine ages or in the case of increased power.
Replacing the weak plastic stock part with a solid aluminum one like this will ensure proper functionality under higher levels of boost and eliminate wear caused by the heating and cooling of plastic pipes.
- Smooth bends for unobstructed flow
- Direct OEM replacement
- Larger than stock diameter for increased charge-air volume
- 3-Ply silicon couplers
- 1' F20 (04/2011 — 02/2015)
- 1' F20 LCI (06/2014 — 04/2015)
- 1' F21 (12/2011 — 02/2015)
- 1' F21 LCI (06/2014 — 04/2015)
- 2' F22 (10/2012 — 04/2015)
- 2' F23 (03/2014 — 04/2015)
- 3' F30 (04/2011 — 04/2015)
- 3' F31 (08/2011 — 04/2015)
- 3' F34 GT (07/2012 — 04/2015)
- 3' F35 (06/2011 — 04/2015)
- 4' F32 (11/2012 — 04/2015)
- 4' F33 (03/2013 — 04/2015)
- 4' F36 (07/2013 — 04/2015)
Domestic Shipping Policy
All domestic orders will be shipped to the verified billing address associated with the customer’s credit card. In the event that the products need to be shipped to another address, Kies Motorsports will verify the transaction with the customer by requesting a screenshot of our transaction on the customers online banking. Similar to how PayPal verifies orders, Kies Motorsports has implemented an authorization program that will display a unique code on the credit card transaction next to where the “Kiesmotorsports” name appears.
International Customer Policy
To best serve International Customers, Kies Motorsports only accepts PayPal VERIFIED payments and PayPal VERIFIED addresses on international orders. For international shipping quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org