We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
Snow Performance Water Methanol Stage 2.5 Kit with Stainless Lines with AN Fittings
Unlock 50-80HP on your boosted vehicle while decreasing your air temps by up to 150 degrees!
The all new Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler® water-methanol injection system comes fully revamped in 2015 for all boosted (turbocharged/supercharged) vehicles and uses a progressive gauge style controller that proportionally injects more or less according to boost pressure.
Start and full points are adjustable for engagement and delivery curve to match what the engine requires. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives an accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability.
Taking it one step further, the Stage 2 has the ability to progressively command 2 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles independently of one another. This sophisticated dual stage injection management yields the highest increases in HP and cooling along all stages of the engine allowing you to greatly increase the boost & timing of your vehicle safely. Proven to deliver 50-80 HP and cool inlet temps up to 150 degrees!
The VC-50 comes with a dual 7 color OLED screen and displays boost, percentage of injection, low level, and secondary nozzle activation directly on the screen. Complete with our industry leading Snow Performance 300 PSI UHO pump and Hypersonic Nozzles, the Stage 2 promises to deliver the best atomization and power available for your boosted vehicle.
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation
- 10' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing
- 18" High pressure Boost Line
- 3' (Black) Wire Loom
- VC-50 Controller
- Pigtail Harness Level Switch Upgrade
- 1 Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- 3 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles (175, 375, 625 ml/min) (For Applications up to 1,000 HP)
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty
NOTE: For use with all centrifugal superchargers (ProCharger, Vortech) and large turbos. For positive displacement superchargers (Eaton, Twin Screw) and small fast spooling turbos see (part# 212) Stage 2 MAF/MAP for best performance.
For MOST S55 Applications, below is an example of all of the parts that you'd need to build a complete dual nozzle kit:
- Snow Performance Stage 2.5 Kit (this link)
- Two #5 Nozzles (available in the add-on section of this link)
- BMS Stealth Tank (available in the add-on section of this link)
- 90 Degree Elbow fitting to connect the BMS Stealth Tank to the AN lines:
- Gauge Pod (https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/search?type=product&q=gauge+pod)
- Dual Line Splitter (available in the add-on section of this link))
- Trunk Relocation Kit (available in the add-on section of this link)
- FTP Boost Tap (The N55/N20 version works on the S55 and is available in the add-on section of this link)
- Wire (Available at most auto parts stores or Amazon)
- Fuse Taps (https://amzn.to/2FvkIGt)
- Once the product is fully installed, you will need to run it with distilled water, VP M1 (or similar), or Boost Juice from Snow Performance. Please speak with your tuner about which you should run, based on your application. After everything is fully installed, you will need a custom tune.
For custom tuning, please see here: https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/search?type=product&q=custom+tune
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.