We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
BOOTMOD3 S55 - BMW F80 F82 F87 M3 / M4 / M2 Competition Tune
NOTE 1: If you vehicle has had any software updates recently, it is possible that BMW could have locked your DME, which would require bench unlocking to install a BootMod3 tune.
NOTE 2: If your DME has a production date after 6/2020, then you will not be able to have your DME unlocked for tuning. The only way to view your DME's production date is to find the label printed on your DME, not by checking the production date of your vehicle chassis.
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F series.
Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your S55 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- GTS Transmission Flash INCLUDED for DCT equipped vehicles
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the map features provided:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Top speed limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Exhaust burble (GTS, custom, aggressive mode), switchable with the steering wheel controls in efficient vs. sport mode
- GTS Startup Roar
- GTS DCT Transmission flash
- Recalibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Cold start cat heat cycle and cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks such as the JB4
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
*** Prior DME removal from the engine bay for unlocking OBD programming is NO LONGER REQUIRED.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by KIESMOTORSPORTS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. KIESMOTORSPORTS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time (this applies to products we have readily available at the warehouse and not a product that requires special order). Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other. Larger items like bumpers and body kit conversions can take up to 10 business days to get you from time of ship.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Larger items such as bumpers, hoods, fenders, also do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs. Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.