Worry Free Install
Friendly and Helpful
Evolution Racewerks S55 (3.0TT) F80/F82/F83/F87 Cold Side "J" Charge Pipe
Introducing the new Evolution Racewerks long anticipated Cold Side "J" Charge Pipe for the 2015+ BMW M2 Competition, M3 and M4 S55 Twin Turbo Engine!Key Features:
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Cast Aluminum for strength.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic "J" charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Converts the factory plastic retaining clip to a stronger metal C-Clip. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to turbocharger.
- Plug and play installation.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and high quality smooth band hose clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Adds a 1/8" NPT port. For use with methanol injection or nitrous. Can also be used as a vacuum/pressure port with the optional vacuum fitting.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
urn up the boost with a tune and find your factory "J" charge pipe break apart? The factory charge pipe is made out of plastic and was not designed to handle the higher boost levels. Well, fear not! The solution is here! Replace it with a higher flowing, stronger cast aluminum "J" charge pipe! Made of cast 6061 high grade aluminum, this will never happen again (backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty)!
1/8" NPT Bungs (For Methanol or Nitrous Injectors):
With the popularity of methanol injection systems and nitrous systems, our charge pipe come with a 1/8" NPT threaded bung (for methanol or nos injectors) on our "J" charge pipe. This allows quick and easy installation of methanol/nitrous injectors that are used in methanol injection systems and nitrous systems. Each 1/8" NPT bung will come with a plug so that you can run with or without the methanol injector. This is perfect for those who do not have the Methanol Injection yet but plan to do so in the future.
Also, the 1/8" NPT bung can be used as a boost source (with the optional vacuum port fitting). Perfect place to connect your boost gauge or other devices to. The N55 engine does not have a pressurize hose or fitting from the factory that you can easily tap into. Now you do!
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.