We Know Our Products
Helpful YouTube Videos
Many products ship free!
P3 Analog Gauge - BMW F1X (2011-2017)
The P3 Analog Gauge *This gauge IS NOT plug and play. Boost/vacuum hose to the engine is required and wiring needs to be completed for power, ground, and optional analog inputs.
4 Available Analog Readouts
- Analog boost (yellow/purple/black - dedicated plug for analog boost sensor) *boost tap not included
- Analog input 1 (brown wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Analog input 2 (blue wire - can read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor)
- Battery voltage (red wire / black wire - read through power and ground wires)
- optional auto-dim feature (green wire - connect to any circuit that gets power only when the headlamps are on and enable feature in the configuration menu for the display to auto-dim when the headlamps are on)
- OBD2 power/ground tap harness allows you to connect to power and ground through your OBD2 port without any wire splicing (does not add OBD2 functionality)
- P3 ESVA (ethanol sensor voltage adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temp directly from any Continental/GM Ethanol sensor *Ethanol sensor not included
- LC-2 Wideband o2 Sensor Kit allows your gauge to read your vehicle's Air/Fuel Ratio. Includes everything you need to add a wideband sensor to your exhaust.
- Any Other 0-5 Volt Linear Output Sensor Can Be Read oil pressure, oil temp, coolant temp, air ride pressure, egt, etc...
OEM Vent Option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier.
Analog gauge base kit includes
- Integrated display
- Analog Box control unit
- Main harness
- Hard-wire harness
- Analog boost sensor *boost tap not included
- Approximately 5' of 5/32" O.D. boost tubing with 5/32" I.D. hose at each end
- 3 zip ties
- 2 scotchlok wire taps
You asked, we answered.
The P3 Analog adds even more user control to what the P3 Boost-gauge already offered. We added 2 analog inputs so that you can bring even more information to your display without the need of your OBD2 port.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 Analog packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 Analog installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
Need more details?
Check out the Analog install page for configuration and installation info.
We are typically very quick and have a 24-48 hour turnaround time. Transit time depends on your order and which warehouse we are shipping from, but typical transit times are between 5-7 business days from one side of the US to the other.
Majority of the items we offer do ship free to the lower contiguous 48 states. States that require plane or boat to reach (such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc) do NOT qualify for free shipping. Please contact us to inquire about international shipping costs. During checkout, you will know which items ship free and which have shipping costs associated with them. In general, larger/heavier items will have additional shipping costs (body kits, wheels/rims, etc)
Even though everything can be shipped internationally, sometimes the cost is simply just too high and doesn't make sense to do so. We're here to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so if you have a product(s) you want to inquire about, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we do price match reputable competitors in the marketplace. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, please email us the (1) link of the product from our website and (2) the link to the competitor site. We will make an assessment on our end if we are able to price match or not and respond to you via email.
Typically you have 14 days to return a product you purchase when you change your mind. Damaged and improperly installed products are NOT eligible for returns. Shipping fees may be assessed and not refunded based on criteria as well as restocking fees. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
Unfortunate Kies Motorsports no longer does customer installs (with the exception of crank hubs - we still do thos inhouse). Our HQ is solely reserved for filming, office space, and shipping/receiving.